Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Creamer!

Ok, so I know this blog is supposed to be about cooking and baking, but I have to sneak this post in :). I drink coffee every morning, so I've tried nearly every single flavor of creamer available in the grocery store. Well... I think I've finally found my Holy Grail creamer! It's one of the special "World Cafe" Coffee Mate flavors called "Belgian Style Chocolate Toffee". Yum! It's so creamy and has a nice chocolate flavor that's not too overwhelming. It's almost like I'm drinking coffee flavored hot chocolate :). I absolutely love it! Here's a picture so that you can see what I'm talking about:



The downside is that the only place I've seen it (so far) is at Target. I haven't looked at WalMart or Publix, so it could be there, but I don't know for sure... and it's NOT at Kroger.

As a side note, my second favorite flavor is probably hazelnut... or just plain 'ol creamer with a bit of sugar :).

No comments: